Steven M. Dioneda
St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Steven M. Dioneda
St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney
This is My Story
My name is Steve Dioneda. I grew up in Granite City, Illinois and have lived in the St. Louis area my entire life. After graduating from St. Louis University School of Law, I handled primarily criminal defense matters where I had 18 jury trials within my first two years winning all but two of them. Of the two I lost, I “beat” the recommendation on one of them and the other was reversed when I took it to the Missouri Court of Appeals. Fighting for criminal defendants, many of whom had been wrongly accused, prepared me for what it’s like to represent a client who has been seriously injured by another’s recklessness and has nowhere to turn as the odds are stacked against them by the insurance industry and those that would do away with our jury trial system. With my partners, Gary and Andy, for over 20 years, I am proud to be a St. Louis Personal Injury Attorney fighting the good fight. I would love the opportunity to fight for you.
- Former Director of the Board of Education for the Webster Groves School District and current Finance Committee member
- For 12 years, I was the President of the Webster Groves Lacrosse Club and also coached all ages from 4th grade girls through 8th grade boys
- Coached youth hockey for more than 10 years with teams from Squirt “House”/Learn to Play Programs through Midget Minor AA teams in the Chicago based CSDHL
- Had the opportunity to coach mentally and physically challenged athletes with Kelly Chase’s Gateway Locomotives Ice Hockey Team
- Coached CYC soccer for 8 years
- Proudly served as Boy Scouts of America Cubmaster for Edgar Road School Pack 314 for seven years
- Since its inception, have served on the Board for the St. Louis Amateur Hockey Hall of Fame
If you contact me, I will personally answer your questions. If you hire me, I will personally handle your case from start to finish. Give me the honor and opportunity to fight for you.
Passenger sustained neck and back injuries after the car she was riding in struck a parked car.